If you’re living with chronic back pain, you could benefit from leading-edge regenerative medicine treatments offered by our doctors in Charleston, Illinois. Our pain relief center provides non-surgical, drug-free procedures to help you get all natural-relief from your sore back while reducing the risk of infection and avoiding surgery.
Lower Back Pain Relief
Therapies like platelet-rich plasma injections and regenerative cell injections combat the underlying symptoms of your severe back pain by jump-starting your body’s natural healing processes. For example, these pain treatments can help to regrow discs in the spine that were damaged by degeneration. Regenerative medicine procedures have been used to successfully treat common back problems like herniated discs, persistent pain in the lower back, as well as lower spine pain.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections are another regenerative medicine alternative for lower back pain. Your blood contains diverse growth factors, and our PRP treatments harness your body’s existing healing powers. The PRP procedure involves extracting a small amount of your blood and processing it to concentrate the platelets. We inject PRP into the site of your back injury during a simple in-office procedure. The proteins, growth factors, and other bioactive materials are unleashed to heighten your body’s powers of repair.
Other natural non-surgical procedures that can help to tackle the root cause of your pain include:
Chiropractic care – for musculoskeletal issues affecting your back, joints, and overall wellness.
Trigger point injections – for muscle-related tightness and pain.
Spinal decompression – for compression of the spine and nearby muscles, nerves, and systems.
Laser therapy – for damage tissues in need of stimulation for repair.
Treatments Containing Stem Cells for Back Pain
The cell-based back pain treatment offered at our clinic utilizes mesenchymal stem cells, and other growth factors, sourced from birth tissue specifically from the Wharton’s jelly found in umbilical cords or the amnion from placental amniotic fluid. We consider these types of cells to be superior to other types of stem cells because:
- Birth tissue stem cells enhance tissue healing and repair.
- These cells are donated after normal, healthy births and are screened for infectious disease and processed by tissue banks under government health guidelines.
- Mesenchymal stem cells are suitable for treating a variety of chronic conditions.
- These cells are a natural source of hyaluronic acid to rehydrate and lubricate back tissues.
- Our samples are so young that there’s less risk of rejection.
- Precision regenerative cell injections can accurately target the source of your pain.
- Stem cells reduce inflammation and pain.
- Mesenchymal stem cells support rapid regeneration.
Back Pain Causes
Sometimes, back pain develops without an identifiable cause. However, most of the pain is caused by:
- Arthritic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis
- Disc problems like degenerative disc disease, bulging discs, ruptured discs, or herniated discs
- Spinal irregularities like scoliosis
- Muscle or ligament strain due to repetitive heavy lifting or poor posture
Our state-of-the-art medical facility combines advanced regenerative medicine treatments with proven chiropractic techniques to offer simple solutions for your severe back pain problems. Quite often, medication only masks the symptoms of your pain. Minimally invasive regenerative medicine procedures, on the other hand, help your body heal naturally and effectively.
If you are looking for non-surgical, long-lasting relief for back pain in Charleston, Champaign, Mattoon, Effingham or any nearby city in Illinois, call us today at (217) 345-9600 to schedule a complimentary consultation.